I've got a piece up at NRO about about how nobody — even Trump-haters like me — should be comfortable with federal prosecutors' broad power to catch people not for underlying misconduct, but for reactions to the investigation.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017