The news is abuzz with the unfortunate, disturbing, and misleading reports that a member of the group Code Pink was convicted of a crime for merely laughing at Jeff Sessions. That isn't exactly what happened, but I think what happened is even worse. I discuss it here, in my latest CNN column, and hopefully also infect the readers with the notion that maybe we need to spread the word about jury nullification. See Jail for Laughing Protester is an Outrage.
Last 5 posts by Randazza
- Randazza: Public Masturbation as Protected Speech? - May 15th, 2017
- Randazza: 400,000 Reasons to be a Good Little Pet - May 9th, 2017
- Randazza: No Laughing Matter - May 8th, 2017
- Randazza: What is at Stake in the French Election - May 7th, 2017
- Randazza: I was on Infowars (and I liked it) - April 26th, 2017