It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check the site traffic logs, look at the searches that brought you here, and say "THIS IS HOW TRUMP GOT ELECTED."
We're here to help.
blocked tweets first amendment violation: TwitterLaw: here to explain to you how your peeves and momentary disappointments are actually injustices of constitutional magnitude.
a police officer cannot surrender a constitutional right to remain employed: Always nice to get a visit from The Federalist.
how long does it take to get indictment after Secret Service interview: I think it's safe to say USSS prevailed in their mission to scare the living shit out of this person.
would it help if I talked to judge before my husband's trial: I see no way this can go wrong. Judges are busy, try throwing rocks at their window until you get their attention.
KY law if spouse calls work and tells them you are crazy: You know, your marital issues may be broader than just that criminal case.
fake text from fake number I can send husband to keep him from talking to in laws who are assholes: THE IN-LAWS! It's always the in-laws.
my son is being charged for porn but he has no idea who he provoked: those visits to www.cthulhuhub.com are a risk
is popehat secretly an anime fan: I will track you down and gut you like a fish.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017