It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check the site traffic logs, look at the searches that brought you here, and say "THIS IS HOW TRUMP GOT ELECTED."
We're here to help.
blocked tweets first amendment violation: TwitterLaw: here to explain to you how your peeves and momentary disappointments are actually injustices of constitutional magnitude.
a police officer cannot surrender a constitutional right to remain employed: Always nice to get a visit from The Federalist.
how long does it take to get indictment after Secret Service interview: I think it's safe to say USSS prevailed in their mission to scare the living shit out of this person.
would it help if I talked to judge before my husband's trial: I see no way this can go wrong. Judges are busy, try throwing rocks at their window until you get their attention.
KY law if spouse calls work and tells them you are crazy: You know, your marital issues may be broader than just that criminal case.
fake text from fake number I can send husband to keep him from talking to in laws who are assholes: THE IN-LAWS! It's always the in-laws.
my son is being charged for porn but he has no idea who he provoked: those visits to www.cthulhuhub.com are a risk
is popehat secretly an anime fan: I will track you down and gut you like a fish.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017