Last night I asked a series of questions on Twitter about the strike on Syria and about our goals and plans in such limited strikes in general. Someone Storified them here.
The question underlying them all is this: do we have an achieveable goal that this action reliably advances?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017