Last night I asked a series of questions on Twitter about the strike on Syria and about our goals and plans in such limited strikes in general. Someone Storified them here.
The question underlying them all is this: do we have an achieveable goal that this action reliably advances?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017