Some people in our audience do not know the finer points of trolling…
Wow… there I was, all proud of the article I just wrote about journalism licensing.
And five minutes after posting it, I get word that I've been trolled. Yep. The proposed law was a Second Amendment protest. I would love to say "I knew that all along." No, I did not. I failed to critically examine the story. Epically failed.
I thought about updating the post. No. When I get trolled and epically owned, I need to go to the box for two minutes by myself, and I feel shame.
I go free when you say I go free. I feel shame.
by Marc Randazza.
Last 5 posts by Randazza
- Randazza: Public Masturbation as Protected Speech? - May 15th, 2017
- Randazza: 400,000 Reasons to be a Good Little Pet - May 9th, 2017
- Randazza: No Laughing Matter - May 8th, 2017
- Randazza: What is at Stake in the French Election - May 7th, 2017
- Randazza: I was on Infowars (and I liked it) - April 26th, 2017