Some people in our audience do not know the finer points of trolling…
Wow… there I was, all proud of the article I just wrote about journalism licensing.
And five minutes after posting it, I get word that I've been trolled. Yep. The proposed law was a Second Amendment protest. I would love to say "I knew that all along." No, I did not. I failed to critically examine the story. Epically failed.
I thought about updating the post. No. When I get trolled and epically owned, I need to go to the box for two minutes by myself, and I feel shame.
I go free when you say I go free. I feel shame.
Last 5 posts by Randazza
- Randazza: I was on Infowars (and I liked it) - April 26th, 2017
- Randazza: The March for Science ... but was it? - April 23rd, 2017
- Randazza: Support Trump's Pledge to Let Churches Engage in Politics - February 3rd, 2017
- Randazza: Melania's Defamation Case (Half) Dismissed - February 3rd, 2017
- Randazza: Nevada's Anti-SLAPP Statute Survives Constitutional Challenge - February 2nd, 2017