As the year ends, here's a small collection of the 2015 posts that got the most traffic, notice, abuse, or idiosyncratic fondness from me:
Reason commenters still haven't forgiven me: Our series on the Department of Justice's abuse of a grand jury subpoena to uncover commenters engaged in political hyperbole drew a lot of attention, as did the follow-ups.
Millennials are all our fault. They learned it by watching us.
Stubby golf pencils are hilarious in the right circumstances. Also, you can feel better.
How can I make my old-man cantankerousness about free speech idiocy more hip and "with it"? I know, a listicle! In which I attempt taxonomy of media blather about free speech issues.
Trollin' ain't easy. When a target of your satirical column shows up to emphasize that it's a satirical column, that counts as a win.
There are not enough fucks around here. How can we generate more fucks? I know! Let's invite Marc Randazza to join us! Here he is on the "Man in the High Castle" advertisements, the first of many First Amendment posts.
Also, how can I get us sued? That would be awesome. Adam Steinbaugh joins the 'hat and continues his tradition of savaging censors.
Old Faithful: Prenda Law will always be there for us.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- The Proud Boy And The Sockpuppet - July 21st, 2017
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017