As the year ends, here's a small collection of the 2015 posts that got the most traffic, notice, abuse, or idiosyncratic fondness from me:
Reason commenters still haven't forgiven me: Our series on the Department of Justice's abuse of a grand jury subpoena to uncover commenters engaged in political hyperbole drew a lot of attention, as did the follow-ups.
Millennials are all our fault. They learned it by watching us.
Stubby golf pencils are hilarious in the right circumstances. Also, you can feel better.
How can I make my old-man cantankerousness about free speech idiocy more hip and "with it"? I know, a listicle! In which I attempt taxonomy of media blather about free speech issues.
Trollin' ain't easy. When a target of your satirical column shows up to emphasize that it's a satirical column, that counts as a win.
There are not enough fucks around here. How can we generate more fucks? I know! Let's invite Marc Randazza to join us! Here he is on the "Man in the High Castle" advertisements, the first of many First Amendment posts.
Also, how can I get us sued? That would be awesome. Adam Steinbaugh joins the 'hat and continues his tradition of savaging censors.
Old Faithful: Prenda Law will always be there for us.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- About Clark Being "Purged" From Popehat - May 24th, 2017
- The Dubious "Anthony Weiner's Accuser Was Actually Over 16" Story, And Why I'm Very Skeptical - May 22nd, 2017
- Lawsplainer: The Remarkable Anthony Weiner Guilty Plea - May 19th, 2017
- The Elaborate Pantomime of The Federal Guilty Plea - May 8th, 2017
- A Disturbing In-Flight Experience - May 1st, 2017