The video raises question.
1. Why has no one ever taught me to shave properly? What the fuck, Dad?
2. Is the distracting way my wattles shake when I talk the reason that I have difficulty interacting with animals and young people?
3. I look more credible in black and white. Is there a way to screen for only color-blind jurors?
4. Do I really talk like that?
5. No really. How am I not punched in the face more often?
6. I think the grey hair at the temples works for me. Is there an appropriate way to approach people sideways? Or would I look like a crab? A huge, bewattled crab?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017