Today I write in praise of a new book called "Bald, Fat & Crazy." No, it's not a memoir, but thank you for asking.
Nearly a decade ago my friend Stephanie Hosford found herself unexpectedly pregnant, diagnosed with a virulent form of breast cancer, and just months from a long-planned international adoption, all at the same time. The book, freshly released and justifiably well-reviewed, is the story of how she handled it. It's funny and inspiring, and useful in reminding us that whatever faces us, someone else is facing something even scarier. Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- I Wrote About Snoop Dogg But Don't Worry It's Not As Bad As You Think - March 15th, 2017
- Oil Company SG Interests Files Vexatious SLAPP Suit Over Substantially True Facebook Comment - March 9th, 2017
- My Own Name Is A Killing Pony - March 7th, 2017
- Prenda Saga Update: John Steele Pleads Guilty, Admits Entire Scheme - March 6th, 2017
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017