It's time once again for the Road to Popehat: the feature in which we check out the traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and ask ourselves "would a zombie apocalypse really be so bad and/or immediately recognizable?"
speeches about ducks: Your debate class sucks, man.
what are curse words in the state of New York: All of them.
is Florida under martial law October 2014: Regrettably, no.
accidentally admitted to a crime amendment: This would be awesome. "Your Honor, I move to suppress my client's statement under the Thirtieth Amendment. He accidentally confessed on account of being a total dipshit."
If someone at work accuses you of being a racist and you put racist words on Facebook can you get in trouble: I'm guessing employment in general is going to be a continuing challenge for you.
what should be the core values of an ice cream parlor: ALL YOUR ICE CREAM: GIVE IT TO ME NOW. NOW.
Are website moderators libel for slander comments law:
what does it mean when someone says bitch I made you relevant: I believe that is what they call "throwing shade," a phrase that is now conclusively past it because I have used it.
step by step plan for filling difimation of charachter Step One: Purchase Dictionary.
bunnies as emotional support anals: Oh dear God I hope you need to borrow that last guy's dictionary.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Lawsplainer: The Eleventh Circuit Protects Doctors' Right To Ask About Guns - February 17th, 2017
- Eleventh Circuit Revisits Florida Law Banning Doctors From Asking About Guns, And I Can't Even - February 16th, 2017
- Erdoğan and the European View of Free Speech - February 10th, 2017
- Still Annoying After All These Years: A Petty Government Story - February 9th, 2017
- Rights And Reality: Georgia Cop Jails Ex-Wife For Facebook Gripe - February 6th, 2017