Yes, I said "Holiday Present" specifically to annoy people who get irritated when told "Happy Holidays."
Remember Professor Anthea Butler? She's the one who wrote the epically ridiculous and meandering pro-censorship column about "Sam Bacile," suggesting among other things that he should be prosecuted for an ugly anti-Muslim video because the U.S. military says he should be.
What the hell is wrong with me? What's this bizarre feeling? Am I having a stroke? It's . . . I'm . . . I'm happy.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017