Yes, I said "Holiday Present" specifically to annoy people who get irritated when told "Happy Holidays."
Remember Professor Anthea Butler? She's the one who wrote the epically ridiculous and meandering pro-censorship column about "Sam Bacile," suggesting among other things that he should be prosecuted for an ugly anti-Muslim video because the U.S. military says he should be.
What the hell is wrong with me? What's this bizarre feeling? Am I having a stroke? It's . . . I'm . . . I'm happy.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017