The blogger in question is not me. (I wish it were.) But it is someone you have heard of, if you read me. The precipitating event was a post about the Zimmerman trial.
From: Very Upset Person [mailto:Very.Upset.Person@federalagency.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:46 AM
Cc: some wanker
Subject: Your asshole speaks.
You’re a prick, low life in a profession I see lower than whores. The real problem with the law it has nothing to do with truth and justice. It’s about manipulating true and justice. So tell everyone who’s pissed of about a punk with a gun killing someone for walking home they are wrong. No, you penis drip, your whole life is a dishonor to truth. You and your whore, friends of fucked up laws, along with the pimp judges and less than crap polictians [sic] (mostly Republican, what the fuck are you?) are responsible for passing “stand your ground” laws to protect punks like you and your friend ,George Zimmermans. When the shit hits the fan (and it will) , lawers [sic] will be eaten first then punks second.
Mr. Very Upset Person,
Thank you for your email. I always appreciate people taking the time to provide feedback on my writing, whether it’s a lawyer, school teacher, poet, pizza delivery boy, or an employee of the [agency facility] in [location] since 2004.
I was wondering if you would be so kind to let me know whether your boss, either Director [Name], or Chief of Staff [Name], suggest that when penning a profanity laced personal screed like yours, that it come from your official federalagency.gov email address?
Actually, never mind, I’ll ask them myself.
Have a great day!
[full and really rather too long signature block]
One takes fun where one finds it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: The Eleventh Circuit Protects Doctors' Right To Ask About Guns - February 17th, 2017
- Eleventh Circuit Revisits Florida Law Banning Doctors From Asking About Guns, And I Can't Even - February 16th, 2017
- Erdoğan and the European View of Free Speech - February 10th, 2017
- Still Annoying After All These Years: A Petty Government Story - February 9th, 2017