A Week In The Life of the Road to Popehat
It's time for the Road to Popehat, the feature in which we check out our traffic logs, see what searches brought you here, and think to ourselves "this serves the people at the NSA right."
The following searches brought people here during the last seven days:
mother in law unmannered: My mother-in-law has lovely manners. She even laughed politely the time she gave my toddler son an empty plastic Jack Daniels bottle to play with and I referred to it as a "Tennessee rattle."
somewhere sometime someone: This is the sort of thing I see after one of my partners tells me "yes, I did a Google search, but nothing relevant came up. Can't you help me?"
what threats are harmful to my personal brand: Threats to MURDER YOUR BRAND are serious and should be reported to appropriate authorities.
Debbie Sclussel is insane: Well doy.
nipples of a wrestler: People tried to tell Peter Greenaway that the sequel was a bad idea, but he just wouldn't listen.
jews behind gay agenda: I see the National Organization for Marriage has a new strategist.
what to do when I want to watch a fat kid: Brought to you by the American Tourism Bureau.
do girls like boys who are weird and cowardly: "Do they? Because that would be really great if they did, thanks."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Update: Judge Tim Grendell's Odd Letter To The Paper About His Censorious Thuggery - February 26th, 2015
- Dr. Mario J.A. Saad Tries, And Fails, To Censor American Diabetes Association - February 26th, 2015
- Worthy of Contempt: Ohio Judge Tim Grendell Abuses His Office To Suppress Criticism - February 25th, 2015
- Hunter Moore and Federal Prosecutorial Power - February 23rd, 2015
- A Brand New Exchange About Ponies - February 4th, 2015