COME AT US, TROLL. [And Government of Ecuador]
The government of Ecuador and its compliant copyright-troll lapdog Ares Rights don't want you to see these documents right here about Ecuador's spying practices, first hosted in an article at Buzzfeed on the subject.
We've hosted the documents here to make it that much harder for Ecuador, through its waterboy-of-tyranny Ares Rights, to get it taken down again. Would you like to help? The more people who host the documents, the more impossible it is for Ecuador and Ares Rights to suppress it through bogus copyright claims.
Come at us, trollbro.
[Nothing in this post should be taken to endorse any argument or implication from the Buzzfeed article regarding Edward Snowden.]
Edited to add: Our host, Dreamhost, has been quite good about rejecting frivolous and malicious takedown demands. But now it's moot. Our friends at Righthaven — the new Righthaven, which appropriated that soiled name and put it to use providing what it calls "spineful hosting" — are now hosting the documents. You're not getting them down from there, Ares Rights. You lose.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Update: Dr. Mario Saad Asks Court To Reconsider Prior Restraint On Epically Ridiculous Grounds - March 4th, 2015
- Darren Wilson and the Benefit of Doubt - March 4th, 2015
- A Few Comments on the David Petraeus Plea Deal: What Money And Connections Buy You - March 3rd, 2015
- Weekend Censorious Dipshittery Roundup - March 2nd, 2015
- Judge Tim Grendell Was For The First Amendment Before He Was Against It - March 2nd, 2015