Today the Daily Journal published my column "Protect Your Client's Online Reputation Without Running Afoul of the 'Streisand Effect.'"
It was the Daily Journal's idea to use, as a graphic on the story, an enormous picture of Barbara Streisand's house. Well played.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- On Punching Nazis - January 21st, 2017
- How To Read News Like A Search Warrant Application - January 19th, 2017
- The Latest Defamation Case Against Donald Trump, and the "Trump Defense" - January 18th, 2017
- The Selma March In Some Rare Photos, And The Obligation To Speak - January 16th, 2017
- "Clock Boy" Gets His Clock Cleaned with Texas' Anti-SLAPP Statute - January 11th, 2017