I can't smack you with a gigantic wall of teal deer every day. My fingers would fall off.
So — instead, here is some short-form fun to pursue. Some of it may have been featured here before.
Literally Unbelievable: Some people taking The Onion literally, some people pretending to in order to get on this site.
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks: I want to "punch" all of these people directly in the "taint."
Animals Talking In All Caps: These animals amuse me. And they would never abuse quotation marks.
Fat, Ugly Or Slutty: People on the internet are assholes. This falls into the whistling past the graveyard category. The people who are unbalanced by the mere existence of the project are particularly risible examples of humanity.
Not Always Right: Remember what Dave Barry says: someone who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: The Eleventh Circuit Protects Doctors' Right To Ask About Guns - February 17th, 2017
- Eleventh Circuit Revisits Florida Law Banning Doctors From Asking About Guns, And I Can't Even - February 16th, 2017
- Erdoğan and the European View of Free Speech - February 10th, 2017
- Still Annoying After All These Years: A Petty Government Story - February 9th, 2017