I can't smack you with a gigantic wall of teal deer every day. My fingers would fall off.
So — instead, here is some short-form fun to pursue. Some of it may have been featured here before.
Literally Unbelievable: Some people taking The Onion literally, some people pretending to in order to get on this site.
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks: I want to "punch" all of these people directly in the "taint."
Animals Talking In All Caps: These animals amuse me. And they would never abuse quotation marks.
Fat, Ugly Or Slutty: People on the internet are assholes. This falls into the whistling past the graveyard category. The people who are unbalanced by the mere existence of the project are particularly risible examples of humanity.
Not Always Right: Remember what Dave Barry says: someone who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017