I can't smack you with a gigantic wall of teal deer every day. My fingers would fall off.
So — instead, here is some short-form fun to pursue. Some of it may have been featured here before.
Literally Unbelievable: Some people taking The Onion literally, some people pretending to in order to get on this site.
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks: I want to "punch" all of these people directly in the "taint."
Animals Talking In All Caps: These animals amuse me. And they would never abuse quotation marks.
Fat, Ugly Or Slutty: People on the internet are assholes. This falls into the whistling past the graveyard category. The people who are unbalanced by the mere existence of the project are particularly risible examples of humanity.
Not Always Right: Remember what Dave Barry says: someone who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017