The Power Puff Girl Blossom, or possibly Sun Tzu, said "know thine enemy". It turns out that you can also get to know someone by knowing their enemy. Or enemies, as the case may be. Here is a rare peek inside the secret world of Popehat.
Patrick's arch-nemesis is Emperor Grog. Emperor Grog is a hyper-intelligent male silver back gorilla. Possesses exceptional strength for a male of the species. The list of horrors he has perpetrated over the years is too long to detail here, but can be read further at [REDACTED]. Emperor Grog was most recently active in New England. Intel suggests he was actually there to bring forth [REDACTED]; it is not known how this was prevented. Grog was not captured and his current whereabouts are unknown.
Ken is currently lacking a "heavy weight" arch-nemesis. David suspects the endless string of Gomers who try to take up the mantle are in fact the results of an elaborate prank being played by one of the other authors, likely [REDACTED].
David's arch-nemesis is the idea that Art can only be understood by the few, or is cheapened when accessible by more. There is some evidence, however, that in fact Time is really pulling the strings.
Grandy – my arch-nemesis is, as ever, physics. Gravity in particular.
Last 5 posts by Grandy
- Graphic Novels and Web Comics I Put on Patrick's Reading List - December 31st, 2015
- Kaiju Dreaming - May 16th, 2014
- Get to Know Your Authors: Arch-Nemesese Edition - October 4th, 2012
- Wednesday Night is Popehat's Semi-Annual Weekly Diablo 3 Night - May 23rd, 2012
- Friday Will Tug at your Imagination, One Square at a Time - April 15th, 2011