When Marc Randazza writes a pants-shittingly terrifying letter for someone else in response to a bogus censorship threat, and you read it, it's like a warm hug from a dear friend on a cool day.
When you get a bogus censorship threat, and Marc Randazza writes a terrifying letter defending you, it's like [things you can't describe on a blog your wife, pastor, aunts, partners, associates, and cousins all read.]
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- I Wrote About Snoop Dogg But Don't Worry It's Not As Bad As You Think - March 15th, 2017
- Oil Company SG Interests Files Vexatious SLAPP Suit Over Substantially True Facebook Comment - March 9th, 2017
- My Own Name Is A Killing Pony - March 7th, 2017
- Prenda Saga Update: John Steele Pleads Guilty, Admits Entire Scheme - March 6th, 2017
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017