When Marc Randazza writes a pants-shittingly terrifying letter for someone else in response to a bogus censorship threat, and you read it, it's like a warm hug from a dear friend on a cool day.
When you get a bogus censorship threat, and Marc Randazza writes a terrifying letter defending you, it's like [things you can't describe on a blog your wife, pastor, aunts, partners, associates, and cousins all read.]
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017