When Marc Randazza writes a pants-shittingly terrifying letter for someone else in response to a bogus censorship threat, and you read it, it's like a warm hug from a dear friend on a cool day.
When you get a bogus censorship threat, and Marc Randazza writes a terrifying letter defending you, it's like [things you can't describe on a blog your wife, pastor, aunts, partners, associates, and cousins all read.]
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- About Clark Being "Purged" From Popehat - May 24th, 2017
- The Dubious "Anthony Weiner's Accuser Was Actually Over 16" Story, And Why I'm Very Skeptical - May 22nd, 2017
- Lawsplainer: The Remarkable Anthony Weiner Guilty Plea - May 19th, 2017
- The Elaborate Pantomime of The Federal Guilty Plea - May 8th, 2017
- A Disturbing In-Flight Experience - May 1st, 2017