I'm thinking quite a bit about 9/11 today — as well as about all that followed.
But I'm not inspired to write something new, and I'm cautious about the continuing use of the memory of 9/11 as a weapon.
So for today, I'll just link to my post last year about the ten things I'd like my kids to learn from it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- I Wrote About Snoop Dogg But Don't Worry It's Not As Bad As You Think - March 15th, 2017
- Oil Company SG Interests Files Vexatious SLAPP Suit Over Substantially True Facebook Comment - March 9th, 2017
- My Own Name Is A Killing Pony - March 7th, 2017
- Prenda Saga Update: John Steele Pleads Guilty, Admits Entire Scheme - March 6th, 2017
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017