I'm thinking quite a bit about 9/11 today — as well as about all that followed.
But I'm not inspired to write something new, and I'm cautious about the continuing use of the memory of 9/11 as a weapon.
So for today, I'll just link to my post last year about the ten things I'd like my kids to learn from it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- About Clark Being "Purged" From Popehat - May 24th, 2017
- The Dubious "Anthony Weiner's Accuser Was Actually Over 16" Story, And Why I'm Very Skeptical - May 22nd, 2017
- Lawsplainer: The Remarkable Anthony Weiner Guilty Plea - May 19th, 2017
- The Elaborate Pantomime of The Federal Guilty Plea - May 8th, 2017
- A Disturbing In-Flight Experience - May 1st, 2017