I was happy, once.
I felt for myself a transport of nerdiality.
But then it all turned to ashes in my mouth.
Because Kevin Underhill at Lowering the Bar posted about how he was attacked by Orly Taitz. Yes, that Orly Taitz.
Called out by Orly Taitz! As an "attack dog!"
We can't compete with that.
If you want me, I'll be off writing emo poetry on LiveJournal or something. Maybe I'll check out Pinterest. I don't have what it takes to play in the bigs.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017