I was happy, once.
I felt for myself a transport of nerdiality.
But then it all turned to ashes in my mouth.
Because Kevin Underhill at Lowering the Bar posted about how he was attacked by Orly Taitz. Yes, that Orly Taitz.
Called out by Orly Taitz! As an "attack dog!"
We can't compete with that.
If you want me, I'll be off writing emo poetry on LiveJournal or something. Maybe I'll check out Pinterest. I don't have what it takes to play in the bigs.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017