I was happy, once.
I felt for myself a transport of nerdiality.
But then it all turned to ashes in my mouth.
Because Kevin Underhill at Lowering the Bar posted about how he was attacked by Orly Taitz. Yes, that Orly Taitz.
Called out by Orly Taitz! As an "attack dog!"
We can't compete with that.
If you want me, I'll be off writing emo poetry on LiveJournal or something. Maybe I'll check out Pinterest. I don't have what it takes to play in the bigs.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017