I was happy, once.
I felt for myself a transport of nerdiality.
But then it all turned to ashes in my mouth.
Because Kevin Underhill at Lowering the Bar posted about how he was attacked by Orly Taitz. Yes, that Orly Taitz.
Called out by Orly Taitz! As an "attack dog!"
We can't compete with that.
If you want me, I'll be off writing emo poetry on LiveJournal or something. Maybe I'll check out Pinterest. I don't have what it takes to play in the bigs.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017