In addition to complete strangers suggesting their willingness to boff me even if I were a brain stem in a jar, one of the pleasant benefits of offering pro bono legal help to an online victim of bogus legal threats was a quite breathtaking thank-you present from Compass Rose Design, including simply awesome steampunk cufflinks . . .
. . . as well as a matching tie pin and tie clip, plus a ridiculously cool bracelet for my wife made of reclaimed antique watches.
Thanks to Compass Rose Design for the thoughtful thank-you.
And thanks to the person who sent the handmade award based on the same incident:
This award has proven to be an invaluable management tool. Occasionally a partner or associate argues with me. I point to the statute and say "Do YOU have an award for badassery?" They subside, sadly, and submit. As it should be.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017