There are very few people who have inspired as much immediate contempt from the authors of Popehat as Monet Parham-Lee, the California state employee who, with the assistance of the crypto-totalitarian Center for Science in the Public Interest, sued McDonald's because she finds it difficult to say "no" when her daughter demands a Happy Meal.
Yesterday Judge Richard Kramer of the San Francisco County Superior Court dismissed the case. I'm looking for a written order, if there was one.
A small victory against nanny-statism is still a victory.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017