There are very few people who have inspired as much immediate contempt from the authors of Popehat as Monet Parham-Lee, the California state employee who, with the assistance of the crypto-totalitarian Center for Science in the Public Interest, sued McDonald's because she finds it difficult to say "no" when her daughter demands a Happy Meal.
Yesterday Judge Richard Kramer of the San Francisco County Superior Court dismissed the case. I'm looking for a written order, if there was one.
A small victory against nanny-statism is still a victory.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- The Proud Boy And The Sockpuppet - July 21st, 2017
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017