There are very few people who have inspired as much immediate contempt from the authors of Popehat as Monet Parham-Lee, the California state employee who, with the assistance of the crypto-totalitarian Center for Science in the Public Interest, sued McDonald's because she finds it difficult to say "no" when her daughter demands a Happy Meal.
Yesterday Judge Richard Kramer of the San Francisco County Superior Court dismissed the case. I'm looking for a written order, if there was one.
A small victory against nanny-statism is still a victory.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017