Traffic is nice. Frequent comments are great. Links are appreciated.
But today I want to offer a very heartfelt thanks to the many people who send tips, links, comments, and ideas to us by email. You're awesome.
I'm sorry that I don't write a post about every tip — or even about most of them. Writing posts is an art, not a science. If (as is often the case) other, smarter people have already said it better, or if I can't think of a hook to make my take on it funny or worthwhile, I often won't write it up. But I still very much appreciate the story ideas and suggestions and links.
I try to send a response to every email. Sometimes I delay. Sometimes I fail. Sorry. Like you, I have bad weeks. Believe me, your input brightens my day. Thanks.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017