Perhaps I am a terrible son, husband, father, partner, boss, friend. Perhaps I leave misery at worst and dissatisfaction at best wherever I go. Perhaps I am a contumacious, snarky ass. Perhaps my stumbling, heavy footprints in the sands of time will be quickly covered.
But if "snort my taint" — a phrase I coined — becomes a commonly accepted response to bumptious lawsuit threats, then I can die someday thinking that I have lived well enough.
Also, a free protip: if you want to set yourself up as a sympathetic plaintiff in a potential defamation suit against a critical blogger, you may want to eschew leading with "you just want special treatment because you are a Jew."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017