Perhaps I am a terrible son, husband, father, partner, boss, friend. Perhaps I leave misery at worst and dissatisfaction at best wherever I go. Perhaps I am a contumacious, snarky ass. Perhaps my stumbling, heavy footprints in the sands of time will be quickly covered.
But if "snort my taint" — a phrase I coined — becomes a commonly accepted response to bumptious lawsuit threats, then I can die someday thinking that I have lived well enough.
Also, a free protip: if you want to set yourself up as a sympathetic plaintiff in a potential defamation suit against a critical blogger, you may want to eschew leading with "you just want special treatment because you are a Jew."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017