I'm kind of busy today. So it's reruns. Sorry!
If you're in a funny mood, you might enjoy my series about conversations with my kids.
If you're angry, or in a mood to get angry, you might want to look at Patrick's 2008 post about how the government killed Francisco Castaneda.
If you are in a Scooby-Doo let's-investigate mood, check out our Anatomy of a Scam Investigation series.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017