Yes, I will be discussing Joseph Rakofsky winning Popehat's 2011 Censorious Asshat of the Year Award soon. In the meantime, check out the Thomas Jefferson Center's list of 2011 Muzzles of the Year. For that matter, if you want to ruin your day and spike your blood pressure, check out their archive.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017