Yes, I will be discussing Joseph Rakofsky winning Popehat's 2011 Censorious Asshat of the Year Award soon. In the meantime, check out the Thomas Jefferson Center's list of 2011 Muzzles of the Year. For that matter, if you want to ruin your day and spike your blood pressure, check out their archive.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017