Yes, I will be discussing Joseph Rakofsky winning Popehat's 2011 Censorious Asshat of the Year Award soon. In the meantime, check out the Thomas Jefferson Center's list of 2011 Muzzles of the Year. For that matter, if you want to ruin your day and spike your blood pressure, check out their archive.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017