If anyone practices civil litigation in Maryland, and is generally familiar with state court discovery practices there (particularly as they relate to privacy and freedom of expression issues), and would be willing to chat with me for a few minutes, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line at ken AT popehat dot com. I'm trying to give some pro bono guidance to a blogger (no one here) threatened by SLAPPishness, and would benefit from the chat. The cause is just, the foe vile, the glory . . . well, no glory. Other than a thank you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017