If anyone practices civil litigation in Maryland, and is generally familiar with state court discovery practices there (particularly as they relate to privacy and freedom of expression issues), and would be willing to chat with me for a few minutes, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line at ken AT popehat dot com. I'm trying to give some pro bono guidance to a blogger (no one here) threatened by SLAPPishness, and would benefit from the chat. The cause is just, the foe vile, the glory . . . well, no glory. Other than a thank you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017