If anyone practices civil litigation in Maryland, and is generally familiar with state court discovery practices there (particularly as they relate to privacy and freedom of expression issues), and would be willing to chat with me for a few minutes, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line at ken AT popehat dot com. I'm trying to give some pro bono guidance to a blogger (no one here) threatened by SLAPPishness, and would benefit from the chat. The cause is just, the foe vile, the glory . . . well, no glory. Other than a thank you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017