That year you were mine completely,
You gave your votes so sweetly,
That year the light of love was at the polls,
But will you vote for me next year?
Was this a lasting alliance,
Or just a short dalliance,
Can I believe you'll vote no matter what,
Will you still vote for me next year?
I've got a bill important,
That looks for jobs by spending lots of cash,
But will my heart be broken,
When Congress laughs (when Congress laughs) and Congress kicks (and Congress kicks) my ass?
I'd like to know that your love,
Means a vote I can be sure of,
So tell me now and I won't ask again,
Will you vote for me next year?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017