The return of the NFL is cool. Watching Stanford crush Duke is cool.
But not as cool as watching four-year-old girls, like a a pile of unusually undisciplined puppies, try to move a soccer ball down a field on a warm September day.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017