The return of the NFL is cool. Watching Stanford crush Duke is cool.
But not as cool as watching four-year-old girls, like a a pile of unusually undisciplined puppies, try to move a soccer ball down a field on a warm September day.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017