Compared to traffic at other sites, Popehat remains a big-tiny blog, or small-little blog at most. But yesterday, thanks to the traffic on the TSA post from earlier in the week, was unusually big. What does that look like?
Visitor countries: more than 100 (with the United States, Canada, the U.K, Germany, and Australia in the lead)
Visitor browsers: Chrome in the lead, followed by Firefox 6, Firefox 3 (seriously?), and IE.
Visitor languages: 26, with English first, followed by "unknown" and French.
Visitor platforms: 34, with Windows 7, Windows XP, and Mac in the lead.
Visitor "organizations" (which sometimes captures your ISP, and sometimes your actual employer): hundreds, with Comcast in a clear lead. Lots of universities, law firms, and government, including the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (hi, guys!).
Referrers: Top sites were our friends at The Agitator, View from the Porch, Says Uncle, and Overlawyered. Unusually high volume from social networking sites and bookmark sites, particularly Reddit. Top Google search, by a country mile: Thedala Magee. How many read it on feed readers without clicking through? For that matter, how do I find a reliable count of feed subscribers? No idea.
Number of personal insults, lawsuit threads, or fully deranged statements: oddly, none. What's up with that?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017