Spouse: You haven't been blogging much.
Me: I guess not.
Spouse: Are you depressed?
Spouse: Are you depressed? Are you taking your meds? Do you need to see the doctor?
Me: What brought that on?
Spouse: You don't blog when you are depressed.
Me: I am just fine.
Spouse: Then why aren't you blogging?
Me: I guess I am not inspired.
Spouse: Why don't you blog about this debt thing?
Me: You think blogging about the debt crisis would make me LESS depressed?
Spouse: Smartass Blog about something.
Me: Will I be left alone then?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017