Spouse: You haven't been blogging much.
Me: I guess not.
Spouse: Are you depressed?
Spouse: Are you depressed? Are you taking your meds? Do you need to see the doctor?
Me: What brought that on?
Spouse: You don't blog when you are depressed.
Me: I am just fine.
Spouse: Then why aren't you blogging?
Me: I guess I am not inspired.
Spouse: Why don't you blog about this debt thing?
Me: You think blogging about the debt crisis would make me LESS depressed?
Spouse: Smartass Blog about something.
Me: Will I be left alone then?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017