Spouse: You haven't been blogging much.
Me: I guess not.
Spouse: Are you depressed?
Spouse: Are you depressed? Are you taking your meds? Do you need to see the doctor?
Me: What brought that on?
Spouse: You don't blog when you are depressed.
Me: I am just fine.
Spouse: Then why aren't you blogging?
Me: I guess I am not inspired.
Spouse: Why don't you blog about this debt thing?
Me: You think blogging about the debt crisis would make me LESS depressed?
Spouse: Smartass Blog about something.
Me: Will I be left alone then?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017