I like to monitor whether and when people are saying terrible, terrible things about us here at Popehat. In the past, I've done this in Google Reader by having one of my feeds be a Google Blog Search entry for link:https://www.popehat.com/. For years this worked perfectly, and seemed to capture most, if not all, posts linking to us. In the last few months, however, it's started to return multiple hits on posts that don't link to us, but have us on our blog roll. Yet it doesn't return hits to all blogs that have us on their blogroll, nor all posts from such blogs. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
Any insights or explanations?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017