I like to monitor whether and when people are saying terrible, terrible things about us here at Popehat. In the past, I've done this in Google Reader by having one of my feeds be a Google Blog Search entry for link:https://www.popehat.com/. For years this worked perfectly, and seemed to capture most, if not all, posts linking to us. In the last few months, however, it's started to return multiple hits on posts that don't link to us, but have us on our blog roll. Yet it doesn't return hits to all blogs that have us on their blogroll, nor all posts from such blogs. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
Any insights or explanations?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017