So why is he now fighting for the intellectual property rights of the ape-kin, rights that will only be used to weaken humanity's will with the apes' seductive wildlife photography and reality television programming? Has he faltered? Has he weakened? Has he changed sides and betrayed us? Or, giddy with victories over copyright trolls and dog-shooting SLAPP-suiters, does he imagine that he has transcended right and wrong, friend and foe, Man and Ape?
Don't forget where you came from, Marc Randazza. Those apes may groom you, they may pound their chests and roar in a manner that appeals to your litigation style, and they may even display a better grasp of the First Amendment than the average state legislator. But always remember that you are not one of them. You're one of us, God help you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017