David is not merely a co-blogger here.
1. To the extent the blog works as intended, it's probably because David (and sometimes Grandy) has fixed it when I've broken it.
2. David can explain great art with a gifted teacher's touch: that is, he can covey simultaneously that (1) there's a huge amount you don't know about it, but (2) you're capable of getting it, even if you thought it was over your heard. Someday we'll bully or shame him into completing this epic series of posts, which was building (as I understand it) towards a conclusion extremely appealing to a segment the audience of this blog. He also blogs about art at Baroque Potion.
3. If that were not enough, he is now also blogging quite vigorously at Intermediate Java. I am reliably informed that people who are capable of understanding this sort of thing [not me] will get a lot out of this kind of thing.
Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017