David is not merely a co-blogger here.
1. To the extent the blog works as intended, it's probably because David (and sometimes Grandy) has fixed it when I've broken it.
2. David can explain great art with a gifted teacher's touch: that is, he can covey simultaneously that (1) there's a huge amount you don't know about it, but (2) you're capable of getting it, even if you thought it was over your heard. Someday we'll bully or shame him into completing this epic series of posts, which was building (as I understand it) towards a conclusion extremely appealing to a segment the audience of this blog. He also blogs about art at Baroque Potion.
3. If that were not enough, he is now also blogging quite vigorously at Intermediate Java. I am reliably informed that people who are capable of understanding this sort of thing [not me] will get a lot out of this kind of thing.
Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017