When Debbie Lee Higbee, a 54-year-old hairdresser in Gladstone, Oregon was murdered, many people thought it was sad. No doubt one of the most devastated was her long-term partner, Gladstone police sergeant Lynne Benton.
Jeff Kropf, former Oregon state representative and Oregon director for the group Americans for prosperity, thought this story was sad, too.
Now, anyone can express themselves poorly, particularly on Facebook. Maybe Jeff Kropf garbled what he meant to say and cleared it up when he had a chance, right?
Jeff Kropf, you are our asshole of the week, beating out vexatious litigants, anti-Semites, and career white supremacists. Congratulations.
Jeff, to put it in terms you are familiar with: you are a sick, amoral freak.
(hat tip to Walter Olson)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017