When Debbie Lee Higbee, a 54-year-old hairdresser in Gladstone, Oregon was murdered, many people thought it was sad. No doubt one of the most devastated was her long-term partner, Gladstone police sergeant Lynne Benton.
Jeff Kropf, former Oregon state representative and Oregon director for the group Americans for prosperity, thought this story was sad, too.
Now, anyone can express themselves poorly, particularly on Facebook. Maybe Jeff Kropf garbled what he meant to say and cleared it up when he had a chance, right?
Jeff Kropf, you are our asshole of the week, beating out vexatious litigants, anti-Semites, and career white supremacists. Congratulations.
Jeff, to put it in terms you are familiar with: you are a sick, amoral freak.
(hat tip to Walter Olson)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017