When Debbie Lee Higbee, a 54-year-old hairdresser in Gladstone, Oregon was murdered, many people thought it was sad. No doubt one of the most devastated was her long-term partner, Gladstone police sergeant Lynne Benton.
Jeff Kropf, former Oregon state representative and Oregon director for the group Americans for prosperity, thought this story was sad, too.
Now, anyone can express themselves poorly, particularly on Facebook. Maybe Jeff Kropf garbled what he meant to say and cleared it up when he had a chance, right?
Jeff Kropf, you are our asshole of the week, beating out vexatious litigants, anti-Semites, and career white supremacists. Congratulations.
Jeff, to put it in terms you are familiar with: you are a sick, amoral freak.
(hat tip to Walter Olson)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Shock, Dismay In Academia At Scorpion Acting Like Scorpion - June 28th, 2017
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017