Do you think that, just because it is a long, sunny, lazy holiday weekend, people stop coming to Popehat and banging on our doors and peering hopefully through our windows? If only. The Road to Popehat remains open on all state and federal holidays, my friends. Here's a sample of the searches that brought you here just over the Memorial Day weekend:
i will kill myself with a fork I can't tell you how proud I am that we have the first Google result for that one.
does there have to be a victim to be arrested for disorderly conduct: This is like a philosophical question. "If a drunk pees on a mailbox, and no one is there to see it, is he still a misdemeanant?"
can i buy a popehat?: I've decided to start an advice column with that as the title.
what are the most liberal search engines: Because I'm sick and tired of getting answers that don't conform to my preconceptions!
my date gropeed [sic] me and I dint [sic] like it: Katy Perry's first draft needed work.
ass google fuk There's no good way to interpret that.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017