. . . bear in mind that one of the most persistent search terms that brings people to this site is "naked eunuchs," or variations thereof (e.g. today's "nacked [sic] eunuchs").
It averages about 10-30 such searches per month.
Those people are out there. They vote. They want to shake your hand.
n.b. this is Patrick's fault.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017