On the way to and from Korea, my ten-year-old son got randomly (I suppose) selected for secondary inspection twice. It was brief and professional, and involved a metal detector wand, not groping.
Surely a widely-distributed video of a six-year-old being groped by a stranger will inspire people to care, right? We won't allow the government to molest children in exchange for some meaningless security theater, will we? Will we?
Well, at the very least, the TSA will have to defend and explain its policy requiring adults to pat down six-year-old girls, right? Someone — like their official blogger — will have to respond, right? Let's see what TSA Blogger Bob is talking about:
Meet Dolan, TSA's 500th puppy to be born into the TSA Puppy Program. Each of the puppies are named after a 9/11 victim to honor their memory, and this puppy was named after Capt. Robert Edward Dolan Jr., who lost his life in the attack on the Pentagon.
Dolan was born at Lackland Air Force Base and if he meets our high standards will be trained by the TSA's National Explosives Detection Canine Team to become an explosives detection dog.
In case you don't read subtext, I'll translate for you: "Fuck you. We'll do what we want, and you'll take it, because you're afraid not to."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017