On the way to and from Korea, my ten-year-old son got randomly (I suppose) selected for secondary inspection twice. It was brief and professional, and involved a metal detector wand, not groping.
Surely a widely-distributed video of a six-year-old being groped by a stranger will inspire people to care, right? We won't allow the government to molest children in exchange for some meaningless security theater, will we? Will we?
Well, at the very least, the TSA will have to defend and explain its policy requiring adults to pat down six-year-old girls, right? Someone — like their official blogger — will have to respond, right? Let's see what TSA Blogger Bob is talking about:
Meet Dolan, TSA's 500th puppy to be born into the TSA Puppy Program. Each of the puppies are named after a 9/11 victim to honor their memory, and this puppy was named after Capt. Robert Edward Dolan Jr., who lost his life in the attack on the Pentagon.
Dolan was born at Lackland Air Force Base and if he meets our high standards will be trained by the TSA's National Explosives Detection Canine Team to become an explosives detection dog.
In case you don't read subtext, I'll translate for you: "Fuck you. We'll do what we want, and you'll take it, because you're afraid not to."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017
- How the Southern Poverty Law Center Enraged Nominal Conservatives Into Betraying Free Speech Values - June 29th, 2017