OK, it's not 84 Charring Cross Road, but I'm enjoying it so far:
I'd like to inquire about doing a sponsored blog post about our company on popehat.com – I can write the post for you if you'd like for $20. We sell engagement rings and diamond jewelry and have been in business since 1978 and I thought our products might be a good fit for your readers. Let me know if you'd be open to something like this!
Thank you very much for your inquiry. We're always looking for posts on exciting new topics at Popehat.
I confess I'm not completely clear on your meaning. Are you offering to write a guest post about your jewelry products if I pay you $20, or to pay me $20 to run it? Because that makes a big difference. I'm sure you are a great writer, but If I pay you $20 I may not be able to afford my medication this week.
Also, do you sell any products other than engagement rings and diamond jewelry? I'm sure Popehat's readers would like to hear the economic insights of someone who has been in business since 1978, but I'm afraid the vast majority of them would have difficulty relating to engagement rings, jewelry, flowers, chocolates, small teddy bears with hearts, or other gifts traditionally given to spouses and girlfriends. Most of my readers have never known the touch of a woman, Mr. Chan. Do you offer any electronics, manga, anti-depressants, or hand lotions?
Very truly yours,
I'll let you know if he writes back.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017