NPR has a story on the life and death of Soviet cosmonaut Vladimir Komarov. It's a harrowing tale of bravery, sacrifice, friendship, and the maddeningly indifferent and inexorable brutality of totalitarian government. Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017