Let me save you some time and embarrassment: ain't nobody wants to see you with your shirt off. Not on Capitol Hill, not on Craigslist, not on Gawker. Go have a few drinks and forget about it.
Look, I sympathize. Nobody wants to see me with my shirt off either. Last time I went to the beach people were checking me out for propeller scars.
Channel that energy into something else.
P.S. If you can't resist, and send shirtless pictures to a complete stranger over the internet, despite being married and a politician, then emulate Congressman Lee and resign within hours. Don't drag that shit out over multiple news cycles. That's just rough on your poor family.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017