Let me save you some time and embarrassment: ain't nobody wants to see you with your shirt off. Not on Capitol Hill, not on Craigslist, not on Gawker. Go have a few drinks and forget about it.
Look, I sympathize. Nobody wants to see me with my shirt off either. Last time I went to the beach people were checking me out for propeller scars.
Channel that energy into something else.
P.S. If you can't resist, and send shirtless pictures to a complete stranger over the internet, despite being married and a politician, then emulate Congressman Lee and resign within hours. Don't drag that shit out over multiple news cycles. That's just rough on your poor family.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017