Let me save you some time and embarrassment: ain't nobody wants to see you with your shirt off. Not on Capitol Hill, not on Craigslist, not on Gawker. Go have a few drinks and forget about it.
Look, I sympathize. Nobody wants to see me with my shirt off either. Last time I went to the beach people were checking me out for propeller scars.
Channel that energy into something else.
P.S. If you can't resist, and send shirtless pictures to a complete stranger over the internet, despite being married and a politician, then emulate Congressman Lee and resign within hours. Don't drag that shit out over multiple news cycles. That's just rough on your poor family.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017