The problem with really, really hating anyone — a political party, a philosophical movement, a public figure — is that it erodes judgment and perception.
That's why a perpetually angry but experienced writer like Tbogg can't distinguish between Sarah Palin and satire of Sarah Palin, even when the satire is broad, obvious, and explicitly labeled as satire.
I grant you that some people, and some organizations, make smuggling satire easier than others. But still.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017