"I decided to compete in a contest premised on shallow, vapid, sexist douchebaggery, but after I won it, it turned out to involve different types of shallow, vapid, sexist douchebaggery than I had anticipated. It's not fair, and I want to sue. Please give me an injunction. And money."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017