Via i09, check out this 1940s propaganda comic that imagined a Soviet takeover of America. It's a great window on the styles and anxieties of the times, and on the propagandist's craft. Less has changed in 65 years than one might expect.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017
- About That Trump Rally-Goer Alvin Bemberger Suing Him - April 17th, 2017