Via i09, check out this 1940s propaganda comic that imagined a Soviet takeover of America. It's a great window on the styles and anxieties of the times, and on the propagandist's craft. Less has changed in 65 years than one might expect.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017