Your Popehat bloggers like and appreciate our non-crazy visitors and commenters, which is most of you. But sometimes we feel bad that you only get to comment about the frankly rather odd things we say. We're sure you have other things to say as well that are not on-topic to our rants and musings. So, inspired by writer and blogger John Scalzi's open pimp threads, we welcome you to the Popehat pimphat thread. Link to your blog (or a particularly good post thereon), your pet project, your topic of interest, the new game that's devouring all of your time, whatever. As always, there will be some moderation, at our whim, but I think you will find us to be benevolent and mostly reasonable despots. Pimp away!
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017