I think I've discovered the part I like best about having my name on the door.
When you take associates to lunch, and the waitress comes to take drink orders, they all look at you. If you order a real drink, so do they. If you order a soda, so do they.
Why couldn't I have had this power in college?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017