I think I've discovered the part I like best about having my name on the door.
When you take associates to lunch, and the waitress comes to take drink orders, they all look at you. If you order a real drink, so do they. If you order a soda, so do they.
Why couldn't I have had this power in college?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017