I think I've discovered the part I like best about having my name on the door.
When you take associates to lunch, and the waitress comes to take drink orders, they all look at you. If you order a real drink, so do they. If you order a soda, so do they.
Why couldn't I have had this power in college?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017