This is inexplicable to me, because I actually found the latest Harry Potter movie kind of dull. But if Rule 34 means anything, it means there's no accounting for taste.
Also, county lockup is usually worse than Azkaban.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017