Last week, in the flurry of writing about TSA issues, I coined a decent, if not great, satirical slogan for the agency ("Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy."). I posted it here and on Twitter.
Last night, one of my partners — the oldest and probably the least tech-savvy — forwarded an email to the whole firm. He'd gotten it from a friend, who'd gotten it from a friend, and so on. The email was a list of satirical TSA slogans. My slogan was on it.
It felt . . . odd.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017