. . . the nearest thing to a "coming out" experience I am likely to have is my father discovering this blog.
It remains to be seen how awkward Thanksgiving will be now.
Suffice it to say, though, that I did not get this sarcastic by being bitten by a radioactive spider or something.
I'd tell the commenters to behave, but Dad already snickers when he sees me tell my kids to behave.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Shock, Dismay In Academia At Scorpion Acting Like Scorpion - June 28th, 2017
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017