. . . the nearest thing to a "coming out" experience I am likely to have is my father discovering this blog.
It remains to be seen how awkward Thanksgiving will be now.
Suffice it to say, though, that I did not get this sarcastic by being bitten by a radioactive spider or something.
I'd tell the commenters to behave, but Dad already snickers when he sees me tell my kids to behave.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017