. . . the nearest thing to a "coming out" experience I am likely to have is my father discovering this blog.
It remains to be seen how awkward Thanksgiving will be now.
Suffice it to say, though, that I did not get this sarcastic by being bitten by a radioactive spider or something.
I'd tell the commenters to behave, but Dad already snickers when he sees me tell my kids to behave.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- No, Trump Didn't Argue That Protesters Have No Right To Protest or Violated His Rights - April 24th, 2017
- A Pony A Day Keeps the Doctor Away - April 20th, 2017
- Alex Jones And The Rule of Goats - April 19th, 2017
- The Seductive Appeal of the "Nazi Exception" - April 18th, 2017
- The Road to Popehat: Spring Edition - April 17th, 2017