Your mission, if you choose to accept it: in the comments, post a link to the most overwrought, unhinged post-election temper tantrum of November 2010. Extra points are given for blatant racism, classism, hubris, entitlement, and rank stupidity.
My nomination comes from Kos. Now, you might say, that's cheating — going to Kos is too easy. Au contraire, as they almost certainly say at Kos. When the well is already drown-Samara deep, its that much harder to pick out one drop of water that distinguishes itself.
For all y’all rich folks, enjoy that champagne, or whatever fancy ass Scotch you drink.
And for y’all a bit lower on the economic scale, enjoy your Pabst Blue Ribbon, or whatever shitty ass beer you favor.
I like how it recycles the "angry white man" bit from 16 years ago. Maybe Tim is nostalgic.
(Hat tip on that link: Aaron Worthing..)
Anyway, give me nominations in the post.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Free Speech Triumphant Or Free Speech In Retreat? - June 21st, 2017
- The Power To Generate Crimes Rather Than Merely Investigate Them - June 19th, 2017
- Free Speech, The Goose, And The Gander - June 17th, 2017
- Free Speech Tropes In The LA Times - June 8th, 2017
- I write letters - June 1st, 2017