I work 3 blocks away from Market Street, the route of the Giants World Series Victory Parade. I have been a Giants fan since I was aware of baseball. I am thrilled that my team won it all, and excited that they have a great young nucleus. I am not excited by the idea of standing in a massive crowd (they are suggesting more than 100,000 people might line Market today) with no chance of seeing the team. I think that means I suck. At least it sort of feels that way.
So, Giants, please do not take my non-attendance at today's parade as a dip in our relationship. My love is as strong now as it was when I was watching Johnnie LeMaster butcher the shortstop position. I just don't need to stand in a crowd of 100,000 to show it.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010